Friday, February 19, 2010

always drink lots of water when u take laxitives!

for the last few days ive been going good! i havnt eaten anything but 2 forced breakfast's which i purged right afterword in the shower. and good news, i met 3 more hot guys at the gym! one of them is a darn Hercules! he is majorly hot and his guns are like WOW!

YESTERDAY!
my mom forced a bowl of barley on me (193 cal) and so right after breakfast i took a shower and threw it up.

THEN, my dad was in a pissed off mood and we got in a fight and he yelled at me for barfing in the shower. WOW! i had no idea he even knew. it really pissed me off and i cried for 2 hours. and then i took a bunch of laxitives. way too many, i dont even know how many but too many. and i didnt drink enough water with them.
about 4 oclock pm i was feeling really weird and naousous so i went to bed. and then i got sicker and sicker. my face started swelling up and i kept choking and i couldnt breath so i drank 3 glasses of water and i still felt like i was dying. my mom was really worried and wanted to take me to the hospital but i said NO. she forced 3 bites of pasta down my throat "to go with the pain medicine." i was too weak to throw it up tho. my sister told me i should go to the hospital too but i said i was fine. geez, if i had gone they would have taken a urine sample and found out i had taken laxitives. so i took like 10 sleeping pills and tried to fall asleep. my little brothers literly thought i was dying becuz they know i dont eat anything and they thought i was finally starving to death and they begged me to eat. poor guys are way to young to have to deal with my drama. i finally fell asleep and this morning i feel way better.

MORAL OF THE STORY! please sure u drink plenty of water when u take laxitives! i didnt and had a fucked up nite of pain!

This morning i had:
2 diet pills
2 laxitives (for the pasta last nite)
3 black kohash (mood support)


Lunch
2 diet pills
1 cup of bullion. (5 cal)

and im about to go running!
im not sure how much i wiegh rite now becuz the scale is broken but im pretty sure im somewhere around 104 or so.

By the way! i plan on posting pics later this week if i can. when i hit 100 again im going to take a million!

*stay strong~stay thin*

No comments:

Post a Comment