Monday, February 15, 2010

last 3 days...

Saturday was BLISS!

in the morning i had my usual apple-cider pills, and then i popped in some gum to help me along.

for lunch i took some mood pills and energy pills with my apple-cider pills...

THEN...
my mom came home and told me i could go to the YMCA!!!!! for 3 hours!!!!

i burned about 5oo cal on the treadmill and then did weights and situps for another hour. there were about 7 cute guys there and they all flirted with me cuz i was def the hottest girl there. geez! i love being thin! i can remember going to workout feeling like a damn whale and wearing a big tee shirt so no one could see how fat i was. now, i wear my tightest tees and dont have to worry about love handles or belly pouches. one of the guys there was in the fire department and he was FINEEEE. i swear he just ate me up with his eyes. a year ago he wouldnt have NOTICED me!!!!!

i came home, told my mom i had already eaten and then hopped in the shower. then my bro told me he was bringing home his friend D. D is a fuckin hottie who i made out with the last time we were hanging out. i was sooo excited. i put on my sexiest underwear, got all shaved and purfumed, and then it turned out he couldnt come!

I swear. I ALMOST BINGED. I ALMOST WENT DOWN TO THE KITCHEN AND ATE THE WHOLE CABINET!

but i DIDNT!!!!!!

nope.

i stayed up in my room, took some sleeping pills, and went to bed.

VICTORY!!!


then on sunday.

my dad was home so he forced me to eat breakfast. stood there the whole time, watching me to see if i ate it.
1 bowl of rice 120 cal
1 banana 80 cal
he tried to get me to eat a egg but i secretly gave it to my little brother.

we were heading out the door so i couldnt purge but when we got home i went on a 7 mile run. what an amazing day for a run.

when i got back my dad also forced a bowl of soup on me and so as soon as i ate it, i hopped in the shower and purged it all out. thank god for a loud shower. my dad listens outside the door sometimes so see if im throwing up but this time he was taking a nap.

for supper i told my dad i had already eaten and went to bed early.

this morning i had 1 banana and i took some laxatives to make sure it comes out....

stay thin my lovelys!
im hoping when i have more time on here i can respond to some comments and check out ur blogs!~ xoxoxoxox



*stay strong~stay thin*

1 comment:

  1. Congrats (:

    Things are always better when you're thinner.
    You're my thinspiration.

    ~Twigs.
    xx.

    ReplyDelete