Friday, February 12, 2010

thin=happy

HEY guys...

this blog is about my journey for the perfect body. a thin one.

my name is rebecca, im 16 and i live in the US.
(i wont have my last name on here for privacy reasons.)
I am 5'8 and currently 110, on my way down. :)

i first started watching my weight when i was 14. i was 5'7 and weighed about 120 or so. i dieted some, but mostly went on 6 mile walks and pigged out the rest of the time. thankfully, my weight didnt increase much at all and i remained about the same weight for the whole year until the last month when i put on about 10 pounds. and that weight stayed on for some of my 15th year, and then in the summer i went back down to 120 for 2 weeks or so and then i went up to 140 (OMG). i was a fat pig and i binged almost every day and then i would go running to try and burn off come of the extra calories i was gobbling down. thankfully, in November i got on the ball and started watching what i ate again. oh yes, and i learner the Wonderful Art of Purging. :) I went down to 125 and felt super skinny. lol Last month i lost another 20 pounds and i was on top of the world. Right now i'm at 110 but every day brings me closer to my Goal Weight of 100! i'll be posting on here about my food intake, weight loss tips, and random stuff about my day. and yes, i'll be recording my messups too.

lets face it. everyone wants to be hot. well, hot is THIN. there's no denying it. so if ur with me on that, follow my blog and we can do this together.

there are so many hot guys out there, the only way to get them is to be a SKINNY BITCH!


lets rock.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely comment! :) I really appreciate it. We are definitely going to succeed, together! Stay strong, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am in total awe of your control right now, and your weight! :D God, I cannot wait to be as thin as you are. Seriously envious over here. Also a tad more motivated than when I first showed up. Thank you. :) Look forward to reading more from you. Stay lovely!

    ReplyDelete